Paneer 200 gm
White oil 1 tbsp
Bay leaf 1
Cinnamon 1 stick
Green cardamom 4
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Steamed onion paste 1.5 cups
Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
Blunced almond paste 3 tbsp
Black pepper 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp
Whisked curd 6 tbsp
Cream 3 tbsp
Salt and sugar to taste.
Kasoori Methi (dried fenugreek leaves) 1 tbsp
Chopped coriander leaves to garnish.
1. Cut Paneer into cubes
2. Heat a pan, put ghee and oil on the pan.
3. Put cardamom, cinnamon, clove, cumin seed and bay leaf on the oil, saute until it becomes golden and aromatic.
4. Put onion paste, almond paste, black pepper, cumin and coriander powder one by one on the pan, stir continuously.
5. Put whisked curd, 1 tbsp at a time, stir continuously.
6. Put salt and sugar as per taste.
7. When masala released oil put 1/2 cup water to make the final gravy.
8. Put paneer to the gravy and let simmer for 2 mins.
9. Sprinkle Kasoori Methi over the gravy.
10. Finally pour the fresh cream over the gravy and sprinkle coriander leaves to garnish. Serve hot.