Paneer (cut into cubes) 200gm
Plain flour 3 tsp
Corn flower 3 tsp
Salt+Pepper As per taste
Water As required
White oil 1/4 cup
Chopped ginger 1 tsp
Chopped Garlic 1 tsp
Onion (Diced) 1 large
Capsicum (Diced) 1 Medium
Vinegar 2 tsp
Soy sauce 2 tsp
Schezwan sauce 3 tsp
Spring onion and greens for garnish
1. In a bowl take plain flour, corn flour, salt and pepper. Add water to make a smooth paste.
2. Marinate paneer cubes in it.
3. Heat a pan, pour some oil to fry the paneer till brown. After frying paneer set aside.
4. Using the same oil put chopped ginger, garlic. Fry till golden. After that put onion and capsicum, fry for 1/2 min.
5. Put tomato ketchup and Schezwan sauce over the fried veg and saute for another 1/2 min.
6. Put paneer and a bit of water to mix well.
7. Sprinkle spring onion. Serve hot.