Pumpkin Soup is ideal appetizer. It is easy to cook and very good for health.
Red Pumpkin diced 500 gm
Onion chopped large 1
Crushed Garlic 2 tsp
Butter 25 gm
Black Pepper 1 tsp
Cream 1/2 cup
Water 4 cups
Salt and sugar to taste
1. Heat a pan, put butter, crushed garlic and chopped onion into the pan, saute for 1 min.
2. Put pumpkin into the pan and fry for 2 min.
3. Pour water, put pepper and boil the pumpkin, let it cool.
4. Blend the pumpkin mixture until smooth.
5. In a pan heat the pumpkin mixture, put salt and sugar as per taste, pour cream and mix it well. Serve hot.