Home made pizza without oven
White Oil 1 tbsp
Chopped Garlic 1 tbsp
Boneless Chicken (cut into small pieces) 250 gm
Salt 1 tsp
Chilli powder 1 tsp
Chilli flakes 1/2 tsp
Tomato sauce 2 tbsp
Capsicum (cut into slices) 1/4 cup
Onion (cut into slices) 1/4 cup
Shredded Cheese 1/2 cup
olive (cut into small round pieces) 2 tbs
Oregano flakes 1 tsp
Plain flour 500 gm
Yeast 2 tbsp
White Oil 2 tbsp
Icing sugar 1 tsp
Salt 1/2 tsp
1. Hit a pan with oil, put chopped garlic, fry until golden brown, put chicken over it, put salt, chilli powder and chilly flakes on it, fry for 2/3 mins.
2. Pour some water to boil the chicken and cover the pan.
3. In a bowl, take flour, yeast, oil, icing sugar, salt. Mix it well. Pour some lukewarm water to make a smooth dough. Sprinkle some oil over the dough.
4. Cover with a wet kitchen towel and leave it for at least 2 hrs.
5. Kneed the dough well and divide into 3 parts.
6. Roll each part of the dough with hand, make some tiny wholes with a fork over it.
7. Heat a flat pan, place the pizza dough, fry pizza lightly.
8. Spread tomato sauce on one side of pizza, place chicken, capsicum, onion, olives.
9. Spread oregano and cheese over the pizza.
10. Again place the pizza on the heated pan, cover the pan with a lid. Finally it will take only 10 min to cook over low flame.