Chicken Malai Tikka
Chicken Malai Tikka is an authentic Indian starter.
Ginger Garlic paste 1 Tbs
Cream/Malai 4 Tbs
Curd 4 Tbs
Oil 2 Tbs
Lemon juice 1 Tbs
Corn flower 1 Tbs
Black pepper 1 Tbs
Coriander leaves paste 2 Tbs
Green chilli paste 1 Tbs
Garam masala powder 1/2 Tbs
Salt to taste
1. Marinate chicken with all ingredients without oil.
2. Keep the marination at least 1 hour.
3. After marination add oil.
4. Now skewer chicken one by one.
5. Heat a flat pan, add 1 tbs oil and 1/2 tbs butter into the pan.
6. Place chicken skewers immediately to the pan to avoid burning butter.
7. Cook on high flame for approx 3 min then flip it.
8. After that fry and flip the skewers on high flame till water gets dry. It will take another 5/6 mins.
9. Serve tikka immediately with fresh salad and green chutney.